Stoeger M3020 Overview
Stoeger® M3020 20-gauge Semi-automatic Shotgun
Blending rock-solid craftsmanship with the legendary Inertia Driven® system, the Stoeger® M3020 Autoloader is a workhorse shotgun that earns its pay—and then some. The Inertia Driven operating system runs cooler and cleaner than gas systems and digests everything you throw at it—including 3″ magnum loads—with no adjustments needed. This load versatility makes it the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey, or upland game birds. For reliability and performance, no other semi-auto in its price range compares to the rugged, practical M3020.
- Inertia Driven system provides unmatched reliability for a huge variety of loads, up to 3″ magnum—with no adjustment necessary
- 28″ ventilated, stepped-rip barrel provides dependable accuracy and portability
- Rugged weather-resistant synthetic stock with Realtree® Max-5TM camo finish for concealment
- Red fiber optic front sight
- Stock drop is user-adjustable thanks to the included shim kit, allowing you to fine-tune your sight plane for your body type
- Includes IC, M, and XFT chokes with a wrench
Order Stoeger M3020 today!
Key Specifications for Stoeger M3020
- Item Number: 704362
- Gauge: 20
- Action: Inertia Driven semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel Length: 28”
- Stock: Synthetic
- Length of Pull: 14.25″
- Chamber: 3” and 2-3/4”
- Sights: Red fiber optic front
- Drop at Heel: 2”
- Drop at Comb: 1.25″
- Minimum Recommended Load: 2 1/2-dram, 7/8-oz. loads
- Overall Length: 49.75”
- Overall Weight: 5.7 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 31822
- UPC: 037084318226
There are no reviews yet.