SIG SAUER® CROSS 6.5mm Creedmoor Bolt Action Rifle
Sig Sauer cross rifle
Designed and built from the ground up at SIG’s research & development facility in New Hampshire, the new CROSS Rifle is designed to bridge the gap between hunting and precision shooting. Weighing in at just 6.8 pounds—roughly 40% less than other chassis rifles in this class—the CROSS Rifle is a lightweight masterpiece that can easily be carried long distances.
Despite the low overall weight, the CROSS is equipped with a heavy-contour stainless steel barrel that delivers pinpoint accuracy at extended ranges. The 1:8″ twist shoots lights-out with Hornady® ELD-X® 140-, 143- and 147-grain match ammo, and the 5/8×24 thread pitch gives you the ability to install a huge range of .30-cal. muzzle brakes or suppressors.
Its strong one-piece upper receiver and free-floating M-LOK handguard eliminate the need for bedding the action, so there are no action screws or associated weak points found on existing bolt-action platforms. The precision stock is spring-loaded for one-handed operation and can be fully adjusted in the field for length-of-pull and comb height with no tools. The rifle has a full-length replaceable Picatinny rail that allows for direct optics mounts.
To put you in full control, the CROSS is outfitted with a super-crisp 2-stage trigger that breaks clean and is adjustable from 2.5 to 4.5 lbs., making it easy to repeat shots. Completing the package is a 3-lug, one-piece bolt with 60° throw and interchangeable bolt handle.
Until now, hunting rifles didn’t deliver this level of accuracy, and chassis rifles were too heavy to haul into the field. That’s why the CROSS Rifle is so exciting: it’s a Precision Rifle you can easily take with you into the back country.
- 18″ heavy-contour stainless steel
- 1:8″ twist excels with popular Hornady ELD-X 140-, 143- and 147-grain match ammo
- 5/8×24 threads for suppressors or muzzle brakes
- One-piece aluminum design is rigid and lightweight
- Adjustable 2-stage match trigger (2.5-4.5 lbs.)
- 3-lug, one-piece bolt with 60° throw
- Full-length replaceable Picatinny rail allows for direct optics mounts
- Ambidextrous safety
- Feeds from standard AICS-pattern magazines
- SIG precision adjustable folding design
- Spring-loaded for one-hand deployment
- Tool-less adjustments for comb height, length of pull and more
- M-LOK accessory slots
- Lightweight alloy construction
Order Sig Sauer cross rifle today!
Key Specifications Sig Sauer cross rifle 6.5mm Creedmoor
- Item Number: 718646
- Caliber: 6.5mm Creedmoor
- Action: Bolt
- Round capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 18″
- Barrel material: Stainless steel
- Rifling: 1:8″
- Stock: Precision adjustable side folding
- Receiver: One-piece aluminum
- Pistol grip: Polymer
- Flash hider: –
- Overall length: 38.5″
- Overall weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: CROSS-65-18B
There are no reviews yet.