FAIR® Iside 16-gauge Side-by-Side Shotgun
A great designer of the past once said that perfect engineering isn’t just functional—it’s also incredibly beautiful. For an example, one need look no further than the Iside SXS from Fabbrica Armi Isidor Rizzini® of Italy. Built around a rock-solid monobloc receiver, classic A&D boxlock action, and select walnut stock, the Iside is a work of functional art that’s as elegant as it is durable.
The barrels are chopper-lump style, meaning both barrels and their respective lumps are formed from one piece of steel, then joined together. Chopper-lump barrels provide a consistent point of aim, and are typically only found on high-end shotguns. Overall weight is just 5.5 pounds, so it’s nimble, fast-handling, and lightweight for long walks. This makes it an excellent quail gun, when a heavier option would wear you out. Finished off with fine-pitch laser checkering and a beautifully case-colored receiver, it’s equal parts beauty and beast.
- Special 3-alloy steel barrels are machined out of bored bars, and feature internally chromed bores and chambers for longer life and better patterns
- Barrels are steel shot-proof
- Forged monobloc receiver and A&D boxlock action
- X-Cones® long and soft forcing cone for recoil damping
- Fine-pitch laser checkering
- Double triggers
- Technichoke® XP50 choke tubes are nickel-plated inside and out to withstand salt mist exposure and increase surface hardness
- Includes 3 chokes: C, IC and M
- Weighs 5 lbs., 8 oz.
- Item Number: 707956
- Gauge: 16
- Action: Side-by-Side
- Capacity: 2
- Barrel Length: 28″
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Stock: Select European walnut
- Length of Pull: 14.5″
- Chamber: 2 3/4″
- Receiver: Case-colored
- Sights: Single silver bead front
- Overall Weight: 5 lbs., 8 oz.
- Mfg. Number: FRISBS1628
- UPC: 8057829612176
There are no reviews yet.