EAA Girsan MC312
EAA Girsan MC312 overview
EAA® Girsan® MC312 Camo 12-gauge Semi-automatic Shotgun
The Girsan MC312 blends unmatched durability with technology borrowed from the premier Italian gunmakers to create a Shotgun that can stand up to anything and cycle everything.
To ensure absolute reliability in the field, the MC312 was extensively torture-tested well beyond what any sane person would do to a shotgun. First, Girsan ran it for 700 rounds continuously, leaving no time to cool. Then, they ran 5,000 rounds with no cleaning. AND THEN, they ran a 10,000-round endurance test without replacing any parts. But they weren’t done yet. Last but not least, Girsan disassembled 5 shotguns, placed the parts in a box, mixed the parts up, and then reassembled the guns with a random selection. The MC312 fired with absolutely no adjustments necessary.
And if bulletproof durability isn’t enough for you, the MC312 can cycle everything from 2 3/4″ target loads to 3 1/2″ magnum loads—even mixed together in the same tube. This is a very difficult task for most shotguns as it requires the bolt to cycle back far enough to load the 3 1/2″ shell using only the energy from light target load. But the MC312 can handle it no sweat.
- Inertia operation system can cycle anything from light 2 3/4” target loads to 3 1/2” magnum loads
- Rotating bolt
- 28″ vent rib barrel
- Synthetic stock with rubber buttpad
- Highly visible front sight
- Uses Mobil Chokes (includes 5 tubes)
- Made in Turkey, imported by EAA
- Backed by Girsan’s limited lifetime warranty
Order EAA Girsan MC312 today!
Key Specifications of EAA Girsan MC312
- Item Number: 714189
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Semi-automatic/inertia-driven
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel Length: 28″ vent rib
- Barrel finish: Camo
- Stock: Camo synthetic
- Length of Pull: 14.25″
- Chamber: 3 1/2″ (also shoots 3″ and 2 3/4″ shells)
- Sights: High-viz
- Overall Length: 50″
- Mfg. Number: 390150
- UPC: 741566903489