Daniel Defense DDM4® V7® 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem. Semi-automatic Rifle
For unmatched precision and a lifetime of shooting performance, Daniel Defense has no equal. 100% made in the USA, with attention to detail that pushes the envelope on every shot you take.
The DD4 V7 is an M4 with a difference: almost every component is made with pride in the Daniel Defense factory, and intended to raise your experience above the expected bar. 16″ government-profile barrel for the perfect balance of carry weight and follow-up shooting. Ambidextrous GRIP-N-RIP charging handle. Flared mag well for fast trouble-free loading. M-LOK handguard packed with attachment points for easy modification for the current mission. A must-have addition to any gun safe.
- 16″ cold hammer-forged CMV steel barrel with phosphate finish
- Daniel Defense® collapsible stock and pistol grip
- 15″ M-LOK handguard
- Mil-spec trigger
- M16 profile mil-spec bolt carrier group
- Full-length 1913 Picatinny rail
- Ambidextrous GRIP-N-RIP charging handle
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- Daniel Defense® flash suppressor
- Flared magazine well
- Includes (1) 32-rd. magazine
- Includes Daniel Defense® hard case
- Item Number: 724497
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem.
- Action: Semi-automatic/direct impingement
- Capacity: 32+1
- Barrel length: 16″
- Barrel style: Government profile (medium weight)
- Barrel twist: 1:7″
- Stock: DD 6-position
- Upper Receiver: Machined 7075-T6
- Lower Receiver: Machined 7075-T6
- Handguard: 15″ M-LOK
- Trigger: Mil-spec
- Sights: Optics-ready
- Overall Length: 32.25-35.875″
- Overall Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 212802081047
- UPC: 815604018456
There are no reviews yet.