Anderson AM15 Optics-ready RF85 Treated 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington Semi-automatic AR-15 Rifle
The Anderson AM15 Rifle is the only Rifle in the world that never requires lubrication! The AM15 is permanently treated with RF85, a nano-technology that injects calcium into the molecular fabric of the metal. RF85 is permanent. It is IN the metal. RF85 reduces friction 85% and wears with the metal. Under heat and pressure, the calcium nano particles elongate and form a protective barrier that eliminates the need for lubrication.
And because there’s no oily film to catch carbon particles, the AM15 runs cleaner much longer. A typical lubricated weapon traps the carbon byproducts from explosives. Under the heated conditions found in weapons, the gooey mess turns into tar, which bakes into a solid mass and fouls the chamber. The result is life-threatening weapon failure.
Long story short, RF85 technology delivers 85% less friction, 23% faster action, and the ability to clean your rifle with soap and water. RF85 is proven effective in the medical industry, in automotive and racing, and manufacturing and now, firearms. Once you understand just how effective this process is, you won’t settle for anything less than an Anderson NO-LUBE Rifle.
- RF85 treatment means you never have to lubricate the rifle
- Ultra light, just 5.8 lbs. unloaded
- 100% made in the USA in Anderson’s Hebron, Kentucky facility
- Backed by the Anderson Lifetime Warranty
- Includes one 30-rd. magazines
- Item Number: 644269
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 16″
- Barrel style: M4-contour, lightweight, 4140 chrome-moly
- Barrel twist: 1:8″
- Stock: A2
- Upper receiver: Forged 7075 T6 aluminum A3 flattop
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075 T6 aluminum
- Pistol grip: A2
- Sights (front / rear): Optics-ready
- Fire control: Standard AR-15
- Handguard: A2
- Flash hider: A2 birdcage
- Overall length: 32.5″-36.125″
- Overall weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 76942
- UPC: 784672476942
There are no reviews yet.